Monday, April 14, 2008

Answering a Request

I've had a request to show you my studio.....so I'm working on some photos for that......plus Thursday is my Knot meeting day and I had intended to do a post on that wonderful group this week. If you check back on the weekend, you will get two posts that I hope will interest you.....I know I will enjoy preparing them for you....see you then! (Also, in answer to a question I received from "anonymous," who asked what flea market I shop at, for the most part, I haunt a flea market here in Searcy called Green Alley. Sometimes I go to Beebe to Do Drop In. I don't get to all parts of the countryside like some do....as you may know...due to my "visual challenges" I only drive in places that I know well.) See you all this weekend! Pat

1 comment:

Maison Douce said...

Thank you, Pat, for visiting my blog!! I hope you'll come back soon!!
Isabel

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.