Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Great Seven Minute Movie


Today my son sent me a link to this little seven minute movie.  It was made by an acquaintance of his, Chriss Helms.  The subject was Ronald Chase, a 78 year old artist.  Scott thought I might enjoy it and he was right.  It was wonderful!  So, if you are interested in being inspired to live to 78,  to create the artwork YOU love to do, to be productive,  to encourage young people, to contribute to the world in a positive way and to actually enjoy being that age (or any age!) - then watch this movie.  I could have watched many more minutes of this....and hope that in the ten years it will take me to become 78, I will be just as enthused and full of life as Mr. Chase is.  Thank you, Chriss, for a terrific movie!!  


And, thank you, Scott, for calling it to my attention.   Take care out there! pat

PS.
Watch for one of his grid pieces containing old photographs...I wanted to reach into the computer and grab it for myself....LOVED it!


4 comments:

LouAnne said...

I'm really glad you posted this today. The past few days I've been depressed & obsessing about my age (71) and what I have NOT accomplished. It was eye opening to me - I need to get moving!

BrenWall61@gmail.com said...

Very enlightening. It is never to late to do what makes us happy.

Anonymous said...

It has been my experence that we are all waiting for the big thing in life and yet the little mile stones are what we are overlooking so go out there and create and look for what it is that makes us unique stop looking else where look inside and find your bliss. This being said from a artist that never feels good enought. We all need to think in the the day to day not the weeks ahead and love your dayyou have been given. Thanks Pat for making me open my eyes wide and realize I have a lot to be thanful for. your friend Brian Haggard in Indy

Vicki Boster said...

Pat- this movie says it all-- so uplifting and encouraging-- we should all take note! His work is amazing!!

Thinking of you and sending hugs:)

Vicki

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.